We love and appreciate the ingredients that Mother Nature has to offer here in Tyrol. For this reason, we attach great importance to using local products: All foods that grow here are bought from regional suppliers. Our meat comes from the local butcher. Milk, eggs and vegetables are obtained from Tyrol whenever possible. Freshwater fish come from local Tyrolean waters.
Regionality and the careful processing of all basic products are very important to us. Not only does it taste good, it also helps your health. For as Juvenal already knew: “In a healthy body there also lives a healthy mind.”
Master of the stove Horst Oberrauter is responsible for these delights and skillfully interprets the Tyrolean cuisine in a modern way. He is happy to consider requests regarding intolerances. Because at 4-star Hotel Serles in Mieders, every gourmet will get their money’s worth. Bon appétit!
The special thing about breakfast at Hotel Serles in Mieders are the fresh eggs you can get in every imaginable form. Everything is prepared freshly and upon request. The large selection at the breakfast buffet ranges from freshly squeezed juices to coffee specialties, from crisp rolls to farmer’s bread. For lunch, treats from the soup pot and small delicacies keep you warm, and the fresh salad buffet will still your hunger after active adventures in the Stubaital. Sweets are served in the afternoon, as Austria’s pastries are known to be among the best in the world.
The culinary highlight follows in the evening: The 5-course dinner with a choice of 4 main dishes. This way, vegetarians as well as meat lovers or seafood gourmets equally get their favorite meals. Varying themed buffets as well as fondue evenings and Sunday dinners complete the culinary delights at Hotel Serles in Mieders.
Your host and certified sommelier Josef is happy to recommend wines from our fine selection from the old and the new world. Since there is a story behind every wine, it is convenient that hotelier Josef likes to share his specialist knowledge with interested guests.
Culinary art at Hotel Serles in Stubaital:
- Breakfast buffet with freshly prepared egg dishes, freshly squeezed juices and coffee specialties
- Small dishes with soup pot and fresh salads from 12:00 to 03:00 p.m.
- Homemade cakes with hot beverages at the buffet from 03:00 to 05:00 p.m.
- 5-course dinner with 4 choices (including vegetarian and diet options)
- Welcome buffet, Sunday dinner, Tyrolean buffet, fondue evening with delicacies from the ice cream counter, dumpling buffet, pancake and dessert buffet
- Daily fresh salads and raw vegetables with various dressings
- Special dishes/menu for children